XL2000u Replacement Lamp for Sony TV
This part is compatible with the following 4 models:
Sony KF-50SX100H; Sony KF50SX100U; Sony KF50XBR800; Sony KF60XBR800
How to Replace XL2000u lamp: Click here to get the best price on XL2000u lamp now!
- Remove the four screws located on each corner of the front of the lamp.
- Gently pull apart the front from the back of the casing leaving the casing split into two.
- Take the lamp base and remove the cables attached to the bulb with your screwdriver and pliers.
- Release the metal wire holding the bulb in place to completely remove the bulb.
- Remove the old lamp and dispose of properly.
- Remove you new XL2000u bulb from it’s packaging. Note: Don’t touch bulb with your bare hands.
- Place the new bulb within casing the same way as the old bulb was in place.
- Secure new XL2000u bulb with the wire, and attached both plastic covered cables inserting the screw and nut.
- Form one piece with the front and back of the casing like it was before you took it apart.
- Screw back in all four screws on the front to secure the entire casing in its place, make sure it doesn’t move.
- After installing the replacement bulb, wipe with a clean cloth to avoid any dirt or oil. Our hands are naturally oil, and this could reduce the life span of the new XL2000u lamp.
- Try out your TV!